
So my girls absolutely love to play alphabet Go Fish! (It is actually a great learning tool, Jorden is learning her letters very well with the game) Anyways, we play multiple times daily and the girls love to play on their own as well. Lately they enjoy playing in unusual places. They enjoy to play under tables, in hiding spots, and of course.........well, just look at the picture and you can see where else they play! I am not sure anything else could bring more enjoyment into my life! I have the greatest girls!!
1 comment:
HILARIOUS!! I just love your girls...is it true that we can see them again in a month?? I'm sorry I haven't been in touch. I'm sure this is a BUSY time for you too..hint, hint. I hope Jeff's visit was as much fun as you knew it would be. Have a great new year and I look forward to seeing you guys soon. You are such an amazing friend...please come home soon.
Post a Comment